Monday, August 10, 2009

Enzo Ferrari

Kit maker: Tamiya, Scale: 1/24
This was a kind of crazy modeling work for me.
It took me four months to complete. Enzo specialized etching metals were applied.

I found out that taking pictures with DSLR was not that easy -_-;;


Treated the surface with House of Kolor Euro Red and DupliColor clear.


Aligning small pieces to form a beautiful Enzo line was not that easy.


Hood was cut. Not aligned well due to wiper.


Opening shot!


I think black fabric absorbed too much light. I'll go with white paper background next time.


Best shot to my mind.


Picture without artificial lights.


Enzo's engine looks very unusual.


All black surfaces were wrapped with carbon fiber decal, overcoated with blackened clear,
and sand papered/compounded. Many techniques were applied in this engine bay like
wiring, bolt, etching, mashed hose, and many scratch built parts.


The break disk consists of 10 parts, but all hidden.


Interior surfaces are all carbon fibered.


Unfinished windshield surface was a mistake in this work.


Carbon fibered headlamp and cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment